1. These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between UK Workwear and its customers.
2. UK Workwear agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to UK Workwear and recorded in writing between both parties.
3. Payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order unless other terms are agreed in writing. If payment has not been made by the agreed date then UK Workwear will charge interest at the rate equivalent to that set for the purposes of Section 6 of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998; a) calculated (on a daily basis) from the date of our invoice until payment; b) compounded on the first day of each calendar month; c) before & after any judgement (unless the court orders otherwise).
4. Title or ownership of the goods supplied by UK Workwear to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
5. Risk & ownership: The risk in the goods passes to you when the goods are delivered to the delivery address. Ownership of the goods remains with UK Workwear until payment has been received in full for the goods and any other garments for which payment is also due.
6. Your data: We will do our utmost to ensure that we deal with you in a safe way. Our computer systems are protected by a firewall that is designed to prevent unlawful access to our computer held records. We cannot, however, guarantee that such an event will not occur and will not accept any liability of any loss thus caused. Our anti-virus software scans all emails before transmission but we cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss arising from such an event occurring. We will not share or make available the information we hold on our database with any other company or organisation unless under court order.
7: Samples: Any samples requested will be invoiced to you on dispatch 9unless otherwise agreed in writing) and will be credited in full provided they are returned to us unused either before placing order or within ten days of delivery otherwise the price, including any applicable post & packing and VAT becomes immediately payable.
8: Insolvency: If (a) you make any voluntary arrangement with your creditors or become bankrupt or become subject to an administration order, or go into liquidation; or (b) you cease, or threaten to cease, to carry on business; or (c) UK Workwear reasonably believes that any of the above events is about to occur and notifies you accordingly; then UK Workwear shall cease at once to provide any goods not then paid for and shall on demand return any of them remaining in your possession. On making such a demand, we are entitled, without incurring any liability to you, to enter your premises and remove and repossess such of our goods as are to be found there, and also to cancel any contract with you.
9. Force Majeure: UK Workwear will not be under any liability whatsoever in the event that we are prevented or delayed from supplying or making delivery of any goods by any reason or cause beyond the control of UK Workwear. 10: In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order once in process, then such a request must be given by the customer to UK Workwear in writing. We will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of any such costs at the time of the request, orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is approved and signed by customer.
10. If there is any doubt or dispute regarding our terms and conditions, or the contract between customer and UK Workwear then such a dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
11. Cancellation: You are entitled to cancel your order within 48 hours of purchasing free of charge. However If an order for a bespoke style, embroidered or printed garment, personalised or altered garment is cancelled for any reason you will be charged for any garment, labour or fabric costs that have been incurred in processing the order up to the time of cancellation.
12. UK Workwear points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
1. You may return any item bought from our online range* within 10 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable forresale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty.
2. Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
3. Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made. This does not affect your statutory rights. * Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include bespoke colours or sizes.
UK Workwear points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Workwear to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Workwear and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.